Price Match Guarantee
- 110% Best Price Match Guarantee. Quote must be correct within 30 days & it has to be equal quality & or same product.
- It is on a sole discretion of WindowMedics to grant Price Match.
What's in the Price?
- The dollar value indicators ($, $$, $$$) represent an estimated base model and do not include upgrade options, accessories, installation, taxes or delivery.
- Specifications of options and accessories are subject to change.
- Prices are independently determined by your local Window Medics dealer.
- Selecting appropriate Window Medics products is the sole responsibility of the architect, building owner and/or contractor.
- Please contact your local Window Medics dealer to receive an accurate quote.
Timeless Wood Window Options for Adding a Touch of Class
Made from natural hardwood and softwood, Window Medics’ wood windows are your best bet for durability and security, with a touch of class. With the classic single hung design, the superior level of performance becomes all-round. The wood is termite resistant and other tarnishing forces of nature. The wood experiences negligible expansion and contraction due to the opposing grains brought on by meticulous engineering.
Wood Window Features
- Easy opening and closing even after years of use.
- Triple weather-stripping at meeting rail.
- PVC jambliners with weather barrier compression foam.
- Coil Balance System within the jambliners for effortless movement of sashes.
- Flush-mounted sash lock and latches for enhanced appearance.
- Unique tiltable sash system.
- Finger-jointed pine for easy painting.
- Cam-action sash lock for enhanced safety.
- Spring-loaded latches make the sashes tilt in for easy cleaning.
- Constant force coil balance.
- Timeless Bronze Hardware and Screen.
- Made using factory-dried, treated, crystallized wood.
- ENERGY STAR rated.
- CSA certified.
Get in touch today!
If you are looking for an installation or replacement option that will give your home or commercial property a style that transcends eras, please give us a call on our toll-free number 888-329-7116.