Price Match Guarantee
- 110% Best Price Match Guarantee. Quote must be correct within 30 days & it has to be equal quality & or same product.
- It is on a sole discretion of WindowMedics to grant Price Match.
What's in the Price?
- The dollar value indicators ($, $$, $$$) represent an estimated base model and do not include upgrade options, accessories, installation, taxes or delivery.
- Specifications of options and accessories are subject to change.
- Prices are independently determined by your local Window Medics dealer.
- Selecting appropriate Window Medics products is the sole responsibility of the architect, building owner and/or contractor.
- Please contact your local Window Medics dealer to receive an accurate quote.
Hybrid windows for the best in performance and durability
Offering a versatile design that is suited for homes and commercial properties alike, Window Medics’ hybrid windows fuse a number of exceptional qualities from different materials. Made using timber and aluminum, our hybrid windows also make use of aluminum and PVC composites to offer remarkable insulation. We have sharpened our understanding of hybrid windows over a period of 10 years of quality service.
Hybrid Window Features
- Made from a 5’’ rigid PVC with multi-chamber.
- Fusion welded assembled combined with an aluminum extrusion extension for more rigidity.
- Welded PVC sashes with aluminum extrusion.
- Double arm mechanism (from 580 mm width).
- Structural Assembly and Integrated Brickmould for improving water tightness.
- Triple weather-stripping for maximum water resistance.
- Warmedge Glazing Unit.
- Multipoint Locking Mechanism.
- Exclusive Overlap Screen for a better protection against insects.
- ENERGY STAR rated.
- CSA certified.
In addition, the size of the frame ensures that the glass reaches the warmest portion of the wall and its flattened top is ideal for efficient water evacuation.
Need professional assistance?
To broaden your options and get professional advice for that upgrade, feel free call our team of support professionals at 888-329-7116.